Splendid villa of 240 m² livable built on a magnificent land of 3399 m². The land includes many fruit trees: medlar, orange, fig, walnut, plum and especially about thirty olive trees! A swimming pool with free form, a corner basin connected to a natural source all overlooking a panoramic view of the canton of Fayence!
The house includes :
- Entrance with checkroom and sanitary facilities
- Living room/fireplace with cathedral ceiling
- Dining room
- Equipped kitchen with pantry
- Corridor with 2 terraces on both sides (25m² each)
- Parental bedroom, 2 dressing rooms, bathroom and shower
- Individual toilet
FIRST FLOOR :
- Living room currently with billiard table
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Very rare! To be visited!
No information available